Sunday, May 5, 2013

"USAGENT2009 CAUGHT IN THE ACT!"





The usagent2009 hard at work in his newly claimed office at Screaming Banshee Toyz headquarters Ready to do reviews and forum posts!


“Playing the main dude here at S.B.T. for my new home on the AGENT'S & BANSHEE'S
                     "ONLINE PUBLICATION & COMICS RESOURCE"  has been a very new and exciting project. I have been with Screaming Banshee Toyz since 2006 as well, but this is the first major change and roll in taking charge overseeing the mass amount of information the group involved is trying to make new customers and fellow comic book advocates aware of is daunting to imagine. More important is my personal roll in transferring the latest initial changes and updates from paper to net. Once I sit in on meetings and follow up after in brain storming discussions in our S.B.T. focus group I’m then given an outline or asked to produce new designs and advertising schemes to be the basis for making S.B.T. as good as it can possibly be! As we move into high gear making changes to what products will burst on the online store scene next, it’s crazy…..Did I mention crazy? Lol, Truthfully I know it sounds pretty top secret here and believe me when I say “it is!” I will hint to a real focus on superheroes & action figures! Things are coming along very well and it was a major move to start working out things as we really want this to be big! You can’t emphasize how important it is to not lock yourself into just a redundant spot by only doing sales surrounding one or two comic book lines…….

No comments:

Post a Comment