Monday, May 6, 2013

My Favorite Action Figure Line..."Your New Prices Suck!"



My Favorite Action Figure Line..."Your New Prices Suck!"
Banshee's Opinion On The Current State Of The Action Figure Industry And Beyond


"Sitting In A Dark Room With A Heater Pounding Down On Him..."I Love Lucy Always Chattering Re-runs Around The Clock In The Background & A Bag Of Week Old Wanton Noodles To Crunch On"...Banshee Snuggles In To Rant About A Subject Dear To His Maniacal Heart.

(Banshee) Ah..WTF!? It's Bad Enough Looking At Old Action Figures Stowed Away In Thirty Gallon Tubs And Seeing Prices Like $7.99! Usually I Stomach The Current Price Shank And Just Cough Out The $16.99-$18.00. But To Be Asked The "Gist" On The Subject "I Just Couldn't Keep My Mouth Shut One Second Longer!""When I Was A kid I Was Told That Plastic Was The Most Abundant, Cheapest Efficient Material On The Planet." "So Excuse Me If I'm A bit Stubbornly Pissed Off If My Entire Marvel Legends Series 2 Of 2012 Is Costing Me Near A Whopping Three Times As Much As The Original Series 2 Of The 2002. 


With The Raping "We The Collector" Have To Also Be Subjected To Waiting Almost A year Between Series Runs. Fight In Isles With Other Collectors For Short Packed Rare Action Figures. Or Be Mugged Online By Third Party Salesmen Tossing Up More Ridiculous Prices Due To Inflation And Third Party Auction Transaction "Theft' As We Call It! "Ya Know, Where The Auction Site Really Does JACK To Promote Or Sell The Item For The Seller. But Wants An unwarranted Over exaggerated Greasing Of Their Palms For The Item Passing Through Their Site. (Hold The Bitching For The USPS Re-donkuless Shipping Rates). After Which My Little Action Figure "Which Ever Method Arrives To Me" A Useless Piece Of Crap With Hollow Molding, Poor Paint Schemes And Lots Of Minor Complaints Such As Articulation And Lousy Poseability.

 If Sending These Little F@#$ers Overseas Is Such A Cost Effective method, Tell me Why Is "My" Action Figure Is Making It So Hard To Shit In The Morning let Alone To Afford To Wipe My @$$? Lord Knows Its Not The Re-used Molds Of My Variants That "They" Call A entirely New Character Painstakingly Created So "We" Can Say Someone Is Trying Their Very Hardest To Pump Out. Now After Years And Years Of Use, Plastic Is The New Gold?! I Say Stop Making Dumb Shit Out Of it And Just Make "My Damn Action Figures!" After All, At The End Of The Day, When Everyone From My Job,Family And Stupid Friends Have Pissed Me Off To The Point Of Committing Acts Of Violence. I Can Still Appreciate The Construction Of A fine Crafted Juggernaut Action Figure To Bring Me Back To My Senses!  
(SUBMITTED BY: BANSHEE. OUR ANONYMOUS AUTHOR AND PROLIFIC CRITIC)

No comments:

Post a Comment