Saturday, May 11, 2013

Usagent2009 In the Office & Never Bored! "WORKING ON AGENT'S & BANSHEE'S REVIEW PUBLICATION."


usagent2009 @ S.B.T. HEADQUARTERS



Another day of daily grind, and I'm keeping in check with the in's & out's of S.B.T.! To keep it real I've requested to have upcoming reviews set up and displayed here as I fill in the blanks as soon as I watch and review some video content. I've requested some previous works as well as new ones soon to be released. I have about 20 plus comic related videos to review on the table now and roughly 10 I just made Screaming B. aware of to get cracking on! So the order goes out next week for some very cool 2nd volume releases and some new unreleased material on the calendar in coming months. 
 I also am very psyched to have some external help in the coming future on a few Comic book reviews to broaden our writing views. In roughly 2 months we are proud to ask the guys at Zombie Arteffects Tattoos & body Piercings  to do a few reviews untitled at the moment. This keeps in check with as promised to have extra hidden talent do individual reviews here in the publication.http://www.amazon.com/shops/SCREAMINGBANSHEETOYZ
upstate N.Y.  Facebook: search Zombie Arteffects.




No comments:

Post a Comment